Are you looking for an easy and hearty vegan freezer meal that you can make ahead and enjoy on a busy weeknight? Look no further than this Chinese Spicy Garlic Noodles recipe!
I love this recipe. Not only is it packed with flavor, but it’s also healthy and easy to make. The combination of soy sauce, maple syrup, rice vinegar, and chili garlic sauce creates a deliciously spicy and sweet sauce that coats the rice noodles perfectly. And with the addition of colorful bell peppers, this dish is not only tasty but also visually appealing.
As a busy working woman, I don’t always have the time or energy to cook a fresh meal every night. That’s where freezer meals come in handy. By prepping this meal ahead of time and freezing it, I can easily thaw it out and have a delicious dinner ready in no time.
Not only is this recipe easy to make and perfect for busy weeknights, but it’s also healthy. If you use rice noodles, this recipe is vegan and gluten-free. Plus, the addition of bell peppers provides a good source of vitamins A and C.
Looking for some ways to round out this meal? Here are a few ideas!
1. Steamed Vegetables: Steamed broccoli, bok choy, or green beans would be a great way to add some extra veggies to your meal.
2. Edamame: A side of steamed or roasted edamame would be a delicious and protein-packed addition to your meal.
3. Spring Rolls: Vietnamese or Chinese spring rolls would be a great appetizer or side dish to complement the flavors of the noodles.
4. Fried Rice: If you’re looking for a heartier side dish, fried rice would be a great option. You could make it with brown rice or cauliflower rice for a healthier twist.
5. Stir-Fried Vegetables: If you’re looking for something a little more substantial, stir-fried vegetables would be a great side dish. You could use the same sauce as the noodles to tie everything together.
So, whether you’re looking for an easy freezer meal to make ahead for a busy week or just want a healthy and delicious dinner option, this Chinese Spicy Garlic Noodles recipe is sure to please. Give it a try and let me know what you think!